Do you need to know the basics of Microsoft Word? We’ll teach you shortcuts and quicker ways of working from the outset. If you need to create stunning documents which are beautifully formatted, with tables and using heading styles to quickly make an impact, this is an ideal course for you! We take the stress out of working with Word.
Ways to attend
Classroom Training – Public courses are available or for group training we can deliver Onsite Training.
Online Training – by appointment
Who is it for?
This One Day course is perfect for both beginners or those wanting to learn quicker ways to work.
- Course Content
- You will be able to move confidently around the document and master some simple but effective shortcuts, saving you hours!
- How to select text, how to undo, re-do, find and replace words, images and other useful objects.
- Changing the appearance of fonts and manipulating paragraphs.
- Making tables to keep things tidy the easy way and make your work look great.
- How to set things up at the top and bottom of pages just once for the whole document and master automatic page numbering.
- Making documents look stunning with photographs and images. We’ll cover cropping pictures and changing borders and effects.
- Work with Styles like a pro! You’ll do things once the way you want it then be able to re-use that style in every document saving hours of your time.
- You’ll learn the way to check your work in moments and simple tips to insert stock paragraphs you normally re-type every time. Once it’s right, you can help save the planet by printing it correctly first time, you’ll get it done in one shot.
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating engagement programs. Take-home your very own Microsoft Certified Manual to help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
To Book Word Professional Level 2
Check out some of our other courses!
For Group Training rates
or advice about what level you need complete a few details below
and we’ll be in contact soon!