Do you need to create large, extensive documents? You’ll learn how to create tables of content and this course will save hours for those who need to utilise the more advanced features of Word.
The session will teach you the skills to create forms with drop down boxes and other interactive features, as well as showing you how to customise the program to suit the way you work.
Imagine having all the buttons you want at your fingertips! Macros are covered so that you will learn how to record actions you repeat frequently.
Give us a day and we’ll give you back a month!
Examples shown in this video from Lesson 6 & 7 of this course
One Day Classroom Training – Public courses are available or for group training we can deliver Onsite Training.
Online Training – by appointment
Who is it for?
This course is for those who want to manipulate images in documents, track and review changes with colleagues, create forms, create a Training Manuals or thesis and want to save time by automating repetitive tasks with macros.
£300 + VAT per delegate
Contact us for Group Rates
- Course Content
- Learn how to create forms with drop down choices and text boxes for free typed answers. Make your document informative by inserting objects and charts.
- Vital topic for those who need to create large documents. Quickly make tables of content so page numbers can be generated for your headings. You’ll cover creating Indexes, bibliographies and footnotes, formatting amazing looking documents in minutes.
- Many people don’t know that you can do this… you’ll be one of the privileged few who understands how to put your favourite buttons where you need them enabling you to work faster. You’ll construct Building Blocks to create re-usable pieces of content and pull other documents into one Master Document.
- Macros can sound scary but with our help it’s a doddle! You’ll learn how to record keystrokes when doing actions you repeat so that you can save time the next time you want to do the same thing. You’ll learn how to put those macros onto buttons so it’s a simple click to run the process again.
- Practice makes perfect! You’ll have a basic understanding of how to handle errors and get your documents and forms working perfectly at the touch of a button.
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating engagement programs. Take-home your very own Microsoft Certified Manual to help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job. Public courses include lunch and all refreshments. You’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of the course.